Sunday 28 March 2010

H!P Updates/Rumours

Recently there has been a lot of hype over H!P. The main two rumours going round at the moment that there will be auditions for a new C-ute member and Saki is getting her own photobook. Both are currently rumours, but I hope both are true.

Quite frankly, I've never particularly liked C-ute, or at least, their music has never caught my attention. However I have listened to their most recent single 'SHOCK' and Airi has basically become a soloist. I love Airi, I really do. She's very talented and very beautiful. However, she line-whored in this single more than anyone has line-whored before. So I think it would be great for the group if a new member did join, especially one who can rival Airi's talent. Maybe that would mean someone else will get solo lines. (Seriously, Airi was the ONLY 1 out of 5 members that got solo lines..)

And now to Saki. Anyone who knows me will probably know I love Saki Shimizu. She's amazingly talented (Her dance skills are ridiculously awesome) she beautiful, and she can either be adorable or sexy depending on her mood. Either is good for me. :D So I really really REALLY want her to get a photobook. She's the only member in Berryz Koubou who doesn't have one, and she's the captain! She deserves one. Plus, I've yet to see a photobook where the girl in question isn't wearing a bikini for at least 3 photos. Seeing Saki in a bikini would be awesome. Very awesome. And now I'm going to spam this post with tons of Saki pictures to somehow prove that she's awesome. :D




Saki in a maid outfit is NEVER irrelevant. :D



Saki pout x3


Saki in latex is also never irrelevant. (Sorry for the fail quality) But it's these kind of videos that make you wonder about Tsunku (Manager of H!P) He employs children to sing and dance (A lot of the dance moves being sexy, and admittedly most of them are now 16-18 when you think about Berryz but come on! He's 41) and he put them in very revealing or fettishy clothing. Surely he's a pervert...But anyway, I think this video shows just how awesome she is, :D

Here it is on Youtube! It deserves to be faved people! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8QnA0rI7k


In other news...Maasa's hair is currently looking very very EPIC. She really does need more love. She's awesome!

I am in love with this photo. Maasa looks so beautiful.

There's also a small fear going around at the moment too. That Morning Musume may graduate another member. A lot of this has arisen from Koharu's graduation in December. I don't listen to Morning Musume as much as I listen to Berryz Koubou so I'm less bothered about them. However, if Linlin graduates, I WILL kill somebody, especially as her singing has been getting better and better recently. Also, she's been looking very sexy and mature recently too.


I hope to update alot during the Easter holidays I warn you XD I'm definitely going to do Birthday posts of Airi Suzuki and Hitomi Yoshizawa, espcially as I have the same birthday as them! (All three of us are on the 12th ^.^) (I feel awesome XD) I also hope to blog about D'espairsRay's new single Love is Dead. I've seen and heard the previews, it promises to be awesome. :D I'll also probably do a birthday post for Teru from Versailles-Philharmonic-Quintet. (Think that's how you spell it XD) Look forward to it people!

No comments:

Post a Comment