Wednesday 19 May 2010

Neglect

Appropriate title don't you think? I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in weeks!! Things have gotten busy. Unfortunately due to exams and stuff, I can't continue with the Winter 2010 concert review. Unless someone desperately wants me to, which I doubt. Anyway, this post will just be updates.

Update number 1:
The GazettE have a new single coming out on the 21st of July. The only details they've given out is the name, which is 'NEXT SCENE' and that they'll start a tour to promote this single called 'TOUR10 NAMELESS LIBERTY SIX BULLETS'. Annoyingly, it will take place in Japan. I can't go. DAMMIT.

Update number 2:

Morning Musume have a new single coming out on the 9th of June, called 'Seishun Collection' a preview has been running around on YouTube for a while, but I haven't got round to listening to it yet, so I'm unable to comment on it.

Update number 3:
Morning Musume Alo Hello 4 will be coming out on the 16th of June. For those of you who don't know, it'll be footage of their 4th holiday in Hawaii. They're always fun to watch, and there tends to be a lot of swimsuits involved. Although it does break my heart to know that Koharu isn't in it. Fortunately LinLin can supply hyperness to the DVD, hopefully it shall be just as epic as the third one (Which I do recommend you watch.) Also, I do believe a PB will be coming out with the DVD.

Update number 4:
A new four member H!P group will perform in Shanghai. Can you guess who? Probably not. LinLin and JunJun were the first two (Which is awesome, because they NEVER get the attention they deserve in Morning Musume, especially LinLin). Those two then chose Miyabi from Berryz Koubou to put into the unit (Which makes the unit even more awesome) and then the three of them picked their fourth and final member to be in the unit....*insert drum roll here* Koharu Kusumi, ex-Morning Musume member. This unit sounded awesome before, but when I heard Koharu was the 4th member this was my reaction...



*ahem* ANYWAY!
Update number 5:
Gackt will be releasing a new single on the 16th of June (What is it with the 16th of June?) Unfortunately, we've yet to know ANYTHING about this single. we don't even know a title yet.

Update number 6:

SuG will be releasing a new single on the 30th of June (June really is a popular month...) it'll be called Koakuma Sparkling. Now, I actually have pictures for this! They've released pictures of them in the outfits I can only assume that they'll be wearing in the PV.



(I have no idea why Yuji's name came out different either, the font seemed to have gone weird. Stupid computers.)

Anyway, that's enough updates for now, there's already six, and these are the only ones that have been brought to my attention, or the ones that I can be bothered posting about. (Lol, I fail)
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment