Saturday 24 April 2010

H!P Winter 2010 Concert, Part 3

Finally updated!! I'm sorry, school gets in the way too much. Like I've mentioned previously, because YouTube is evil, I can't see the whole concert, but oh well. The next song was by Guardians 4, called Going On! Now I must admit that I hadn't actually listened to Guardians 4 before, so I didn't know what to expect. But my GOD they're AWESOME! Their voices work perfectly together! (At least I think so) They knew which girls would work best together for Guardians 4. Plus Risako sounds better than usual. So it's very awesome.


As the lights go on you can see that they're wearing the yellow version of their outfits. Yellow, red, green or blue is awesome, they all suit all the girls fine anyway. Well, apart from Aika, but that's because the idiots fecked with her hair.


I'm still not too fond of Risako's fringe, but it does suit the outfit very well.


See? They screwed up Aika's hair. Although, if you ask me, she should've kept her hairstyle from Egao YES Nude:

See what I mean? Her previous hairstyle was so much cuter...


Yurina's looking beautiful, like usual.


Same for Naki. (Naki = Well known nickname for Saki Nakajima)


Seriously, what the FUCK have they done with her hair!?


Ahh, Risako hair, much better. XD


Yurina hair!! SO MUCH BETTER. XD Anyway, I should continue with the actual song and video, not just concentrating on their hair.


Yurina's legs are looking pretty gorgeous.


Yurina's height, once again conquering all.


Naki puts her heart and soul into singing this song. But seriously though, because I don't really listen to C-ute, I've never really heard her voice properly before. And I really do love it.



I really do love this song. And the dance is petty awesome too. Just overall epicness.


Yurina's legs really are awesome. XD


Both the wotas and the H!P girls seem to love this song, and I can't blame them.


Risako's voice really is more epic than usual.

But yeah, anyway, the whole thing is awesome, but there's only so many pictures I want to put in each post so I'll move on to Aa!'s song FIRST KISS!

Ok, so when I go through a video on here, I always watch the whole thing straight through first. I gotta say, If you didn't know or didn't like Airi Suzuki before, MY GOD you will love her now. I'm at a loss. When did she get so sexy!? Not that I'm complaining...


The 3 girls, Akari Soho, Airi Suzuki and Miyabi Natsuyaki (They're in that order form left to right on the stage) start the song off by body rolling and the camera shows the girls' legs. OH HELL YES.


Hasn't been 25 seconds and this song and dance is already unbelievably sexy. Oh and also, AIRI LEGS!! *noesbleed*


Airi's hair is still very epic, and her voice is sounding a lot more mature, which is awesome.


I had no idea who Akari Saho was before this concert, and I already adore her. She's cute and her voice is amazing.


Still prefer's Miyabi's short, straighter hair, but her hat is looking awesome.


AIRI LEGS. Again. XD Actually, all of thier legs are looking delicious. =D


Airi's voice has never been so epic.


Anyone else LOVING how short the skirts are. Especially Airi.


From what I can see, they have pictures of themselves on their tops.


Akari's hat is pretty cute.


Airi's voice isn't the only one that's matured. Miyabi's singing is wonderful as well. Unfortunately I can't comment on Akari's voice improving as I've never heard it before. But I will say that all 3 girls' voices are amazing, they sound mature and superb.


Airi hits possibly the highest note I've ever heard. (Excluding opera)


Miyabi finishes the song beautifully.

Out of the two songs I've just written about I must say that I adore FIRST KISS! about 573057204 times more. I absolutely love Aa! I hope they release a new single soon. Anywya, I have the two songs just below. I recommend both of them, just FIRST KISS! more...XD


3 comments:

  1. YouTube is being evil beacause it hates Aika's haircut! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That explains everything!! XD

    ReplyDelete