Sunday 14 February 2010

Kiyoharu - LAWS

Ok, I'll be honest, I was intending to right this yesterday but many things got in the way, so then I decided to try and write it ealier today but I ended going to the Chinese New Year festival. I didn't know what to expect, but sexy, smily chinese men wearing see-throughish spandex juggling balls gurantees a great show don't you think? Needless to say I had fun. But moving away from my personal activites lets go onto the new Kiyoharu single, shall we? I gotta say, I love this song. It's catchy, the guitars are awesome, the video is awesome, Kiyoharu's voice is as epic as ever and he's still managing to pull of sexy at the age 41.


The video starts of with a lot of different shots of things, mainly dark rooms, fire, Kiyoharu and the band that are playing the music.


This was already 50 seconds into the video, I realised that it was actually pretty damn hard to get clear shots of Kiyoharu or any members of the band.The video has a lot of different shots so the video seems to move very fast, which is pretty awesome. I also like the fact that it shows a band, it seems to make you pay more attention to the music, which is good, because it's very awesome. (Yes, I know I use the word awesome a lot XD)


Kiyoharu's voice is still epic. I wish I could sing at the age of 41, better yet, I wish I could sing now, but that's not going to happen.


In the end this is the best screen shot I could get of the whole band with Kiyoharu. I admit that I'm not particularly skilled at getting good shots yet, due to the fact that this would now be my second time of print-screening video, and the whole fast moving shots and edits is awesome, but it does make screen-printing a pain in the arse. So I'm going to limit the amount I use in this post.


Kiyoharu proves how you can still be hot at 41 XD


I really can't wait to find a subbed version of this video, because I really want to know what the song is about. The video encorporates a dark somewhat sinister room cimplete with images of fire and cars crashing/falling. Which as you can see Kiyoharu is oblivious to.


Still oblivious...I know this imagery is more than likely to help with the message of the song or at least add to the effect, which only makes me want to find a subbed version more, but currently I can't help but think that he shoudl be turning around right now...


Have I mentioned that the video is awesome? I love it :D


*Still refuses to believe that Kiyoharu is now 41*

I seriously recommend watching the video, or at least listening to the song, I love them both. I think Kiyoharu has scored another epic win...I know there's always going to be someone who disagrees with me, but I still think it's awesome :D

1 comment: