Tuesday 9 February 2010

Morning Musume - Onna ga Medatte naze Ikenai Review

(Yeesh long title)
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this new morning musume single. I've only ever liked a few of their songs, and Koharu who had mangaged to become my favourite member had left. So yeah, wasn't expecting a miracle. Although honestly I liked this single. The costumes are strange pimped out dresses, but they make it work and the song is quite awesome :D Although I think the dancing could be better...


As they're walking in you can see the pimped out but awesome dresses. I dread to think how long they took to make...


A somewhat boring background but effective, but like previously mentioned their dancing could be better.


All of the girls however are looking beautiful, although I do appear to have gotten Linlin at a strange moment XD


The song starts with Ai's AWESOME voice, and as you can see she's looking amazingly beautiful.


Yesh, she has a good voice and she's quite cute but I have to say there's something about Reina which I just really dislike. I don't know what it is, but it prevents me from liking her...


Most of this video consits of the girls strutting their stuff. I don't have a problem with this, but it's a bit unimaginative, no?


I don't particularly like Aika (Nothing really draws me towards her) But I must admit she's looking adorable.


I hope I'm not the only person who think that this dance seems to consist of throwing your limbs around in time to the music...


After the first chorus all of the girls start walking down a catwalk, honestly, I think Junjun and Linlin have indeed won the prize for best catwalking.


Anyway, the song and video goes on, both of which are pretty cool, and after a while they all have a second run on the catwalk, but this time in pairs.

To be honest, it's not what I would call their best song, but it's absolutely freaking awesome compared to Kigamure Princess. Seriously, who's dumbass idea was it to chipmunk the voices? It was a terrible last single for Koharu, they could've given her a better last song. But anyway, I like the song, the video's ok and the girls are gorgeous. Not bad considering it's their 42nd single. So yeah, what do you guys think? Awesome or terrible, or maybe somewhere inbetween?

No comments:

Post a Comment