Saturday 10 April 2010

Delays and Pictures

Hello all! I know that I said that I would go through D'espairsRay's new single, and continue with the H!P Winter concert, and I will, however it will take longer than I expected. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I probably won't be able to update till the 13th. Meaning the next post will be the Airi/Hitomi/my birthday post. and even after the 12th, (busy day) I may not be able to post as much as I'd like due to schoolwork. But anyway, I have preview stuff for D'espairsRay new single. (I know it's already been released, but I've yet to go through it XD)

First things first, the preview of the actual song is on D'espairsRay's official MySpace page! http://www.myspace.com/despairsray <-----Here's the link

I'm going to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of D'espairsRay, but this preview got me interested in them, and know I can't stop listening to them XD I highly recommend their song Damned, and Sixty Nine is very interesting ;) (I can't wait to go through the whole song and PV)

And now for pictures! They released these images before they released the single, and they all look pretty awesome.


I really like the outfits although I can't help but think that Hizumi should have a jacket with a darker red. Maybe blood red? I think it would suit him better...


Like I said, should have a different shade of red. Perhaps the same shade as the hat? It would make sense after all.


Karyu's hair is looking rather awesome.


Looks like Zero has also taken a trip to the hairdresser/stylist...


I rather like the look of Tsukasa. Very sexy. >D

Anyway, that's all from me for now, for I have stuff I must do. Bai Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment