Tuesday 13 April 2010

The Obligatory (Yet Late) Post

Yesterday, was the 12th of April, and a couple things took place. Yesterday, twas indeed, my birthday, and Airi Suzuki's birthday AND Hitomi Yoshizawa. I warn you now, this post contains: picspam, Airi, Hitomi, Dir en Grey, Alice Nine and Gackt...in that order! :D (Well picspam will be consistent throughout...)

First of all, Airi! Yesterday was her 16th! This case is a bit like Risako...I wonder if this changes anyone's opinion of her? To be honest she's just too cute, the kind of person you'd love to hug, but feel terrible if you thought of her any other way, you know what I mean? Just look at her!





Airi's on the left.

Airi's in the middle. (And looking absolutely gorgeous in this picture)

Seriously, she's adorable. She says her charm point is her ears, and I totally agree.

So let's celebrate this amazing girl's 16 birthday!! You, yes YOU can even say happy birthday to her!!
http://www.c-ute.jp/cho/airi.html
I feel like I've become part of something now, it's strange. XD You have a time limit though. The site/fan messaging thing is only open till the 18th of April! So hurry up! XD

ONTO HITOMI YOSHIZAWA (A.K.A Yossie. I'll be referring to her like this)
What can I say, she's very VERY awesome. She was and always will be THE tomboy in Morning Musume, and her voice is addictive. She's gorgeous too. She's just full of win. I wish she never left Morning Musume...





Yossie in leather is always good. :D


She's beautiful and awesome, Yossie, does in fact epically win. I really do love Yossie. I feel so sorry for her. I previously said I wish she never left Morning Musume, and I really do, but I'm pretty sure she left because of her younger brother. Her younger brother died in a car crash when he was 16, January 11th 2007. She left Morning Musume May 6th 2007. Yeah, this is starting to get depressing, so I'll move on to the Dir en Grey, Alice Nine and Gackt part of this post!

Like I wrote before, not only was it Yossie's and Airi's birthday yesterday, but it was also mine! Although I got more than 3 CDs, the rest of the presents aren't to do with Japanese music. (A good amount of it was still Japanese though. For I am an otaku. :D) Anyway, I know that these CDs have been out for a little while, but there are still all awesome.

Dir en Grey - Vulgar


I LOVE this album. I recommend this to anyone who loves Visual Kei. Or just Japanese rock, this album is pure AWESOME. I can't pick a favourite track. I love the tracks 1, 2, 3, 4 and 13.

Alice Nine - Vandalize


This album is also awesome. I love the tracks 3, 5, and 8. Admittedly this is my least favourite out of the 3 that I got, but it's still worth buying.

Gackt - Re:Born



I ADORE this album. (Album complete with two covers XD) I can't stop listening to it. This album has had quite a few bad reviews, which I just cannot understand. I can't pick a favourite, because they are all outstanding and his voice is purely amazing. I love it. It's now my favourite album of all time. IT'S EPIC.

Now that I've stopped Gackt fangirling, I shall say goodbye! I'm sorry about my fail updating. I know I should be posting about stuff, but I have crap to do. Why doesn't school recognise a holiday, as an actual holiday? I hate homework. Oh well. I promise that the next post will be centred around D'espairsRay and their now newish single. After that I will continue with the Winter concert. Oh and the poll on the left will fit into a post somewhere...

Also, another plea from me, because I'm that pathetic (but don't care :P) Can you please comment? Not just because I like comments (Even though I do) But I would love to know what you like about my blog, what you don't, what you want me posting about, what you don't, and so on so forth. SO PLEASE COMMENT :)

2 comments:

  1. hi this awsome and you all have no lives and are bored otakus

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PokefanW:
    Hi, don't you mean This IS awesome?
    Plus, it's only me who has no life, and I'm not a bored otaku. I'm an otaku with too much time on her hands. XD

    ReplyDelete