Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Birthday Risako!! And Other Stoof...

That's right. The youngest in Berryz has now turned 16. I wonder if that changes anyone's feelings towards her? XD I must admit I kinda had a slight hatred towards Risako. But the more I watch her the more I notice that she seems to be the most insecure one of Berryz, and the one most under pressure. (What really worries me is that she seems to be gaining weight recently. If you watch the most recent H!P concert, the 2010 winter one (posts will be coming up) you can see that she has gained weight and is putting less effort into dancing. I will never go as far as saying that she's fat, because she really isn't, but she's still gained weight. It worries that she's been put in too much pressure and now she's breaking. That would be really depressing. She's still technically a child, it would be terrible if she's going through breakdowns.) But I am starting to love her. I just wish she got slightly less attention. All of the Berryz are awesome, not just her XD

This girl is absolutely gorgeous. She's not my favourite Berry, but there is NO denying that she is amazingly beautiful and sexy.





There's no denying she's gorgeous. End of story.

She is truly an amazing girl. She's very talented and very pretty. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISAKO!!! ^^

And now for the other stoof. Ok people, I know I probably sound pathetic but come one! I want more comments! Feedback? What you like? Complaints? I'll take anything here. And in other news. I've found a wonderful WONDERFUL GIF. I could watch it all day:

Ahh, Miya stripping. Even if she does have clothes underneath the dress, this is still fanservice. Therefore awesome. (I really should stop being so perverted XD)

If you haven't noticed, on the right side of this blog there is a new gadget! There are now polls! These polls will be updated every two weeks unless I get requests ot update them quicker. Obviously they will revolve around Japanese music, but they will range from what you think of new releases to favourite members! ^^

But anyway as previously mentioned I will be posting about H!P's recent 2010 Winter concert, which was pretty awesome ^^ There should be a post about D'espairsRay's new single coming soon too. Look forward to it people! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment