Tuesday 6 April 2010

H!P Winter 2010 Concert, Part 2

H!P Winter 2010 Concert, Part 2, Cuteness overload. Should be a movie. I would so watch a film containing Shin MiniMoni. They are absolutely fucking ADORABLE!!!! I DARE YOU TO FIND SOMETHING CUTER. I bet you can't. The next two songs were both done by Shin MiniMoni. Members being LinLin (the leader), Kanon Fukuda, Akari Takeuchi and last but absolutely NOT the least, Karin Miyamoto. At the first 3 members I thought this would be cute. Then Karin showed up. She is unbelievably cute.


SHE IS, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE CUTEST ELEVEN YEAR OLD YOU WILL EVER FIND!!! And don't you dare try to deny it.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be posting about the concert, not Karin Miyamoto. But wait, I can do both at the same time!! *insert evil laugh here*

The first song by Shin MiniMoni was called Pen Pen Kyoudai. It's an epically cute song. It's adorable and I could probably listen to it (and watch them performing it) all day.


5 seconds into the song and you can already tell it's going to be amazingly cute.


Kanon Fukuda's first solo. I actually really like her voice. Which is strange. It's not anything hugely special yet I love it...


There could not have been a better captain choice. LinLin is the best leader this group could ever have. She's cute and small like the rest of them, and she has the years of experience and maturity (supposedly) to be able to lead the group. I have high hopes for LinLin and Shin MiniMoni.


Not sure what I think about Akari Takeuchi's voice. It is slightly unusual though...


This couldn't get cuter if it tried.


LinLin is just too awesome in this song. Seriously.


Karin Miyamoto's solo decides it. She's too cute for words.


It would appear that Kanon Fukuda is a bit slow when it comes to the dance...Oh well.

The girls then continue with the song for another minute. Unfortunately because they're throwing their limbs around in a cute manner, it makes it hard to make screen shots. So I'm just going to go to their next song, Strawberry Pie. Now, I don't speak Japanese, but it's pretty damn obvious that the song is about strawberry pie, and giving it to someone. About 3/4 of this song consists of saying strawberry pie. And the dance is slightly repetitive, so there won't be many screen shots for this either.


Unsurprisingly, this is also adorable.


Now I've run out of comments, as you can only say how cute they are a couple times before it gets boring. So I'm going to just post pictures.






I love this group. They're amazing! I have high hopes for Shin MiniMoni. As do the rest of H!P. They were all cheering them on and doing the dancing while they were performing.



Part 3 coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment